Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Teens Blog

I just got an e-mail from Reyna inviting me to the Grand Opening of the Teens Blog Network. I'm in!

In fact, I like the idea of teens blogging about the books they love so much that I'm offering a copy of my novel Everything You Want to the reader I think wants the most interesting thing.

If you want a chance at winning, respond to this post. I'll announce the winner on January 12, as part of the celebration.

Here's the info about the Grand Opening:

Time: January 12, 2010 from 6pm to 7pm
www.youngadultsblogging.ning.com

1 comment:

Robby said...

Hmm...the most interesing thing I want...
-Guacomole
-An orangutan
-Your book? Your book. Mostly your book.
-WORLD PEACE!

My interesting things are very uninteresting. For that I apologize.

~robby
runningforamsterdam @ hotmail . com